Gender Equity Education Committee
Assistant Executive Officer
1. Coordinating units of the school-related resources, development of agender equality education implementation plan, implement and review its implementation results.
2. Planning and arranging the activities related to gender equality in education for students, faculties, and parents.
3. Promoting gender equity education curriculum, teaching, and assessment.
4. Developing the campus sexual assault, harassment or bullying prevention provisions and provisions associated with building mechanisms related to gender equality in education and coordinate the related resources.
5. Investigating and dealing with law-related cases.
6. Planning and making the environmental education spaces of gender equality.
7. Promoting the family education and social education of the community on gender equality.